Friday, September 17, 2004

Mamma Mia! Track Listing (The Musical Based on the Songs of ABBA)

Mamma Mia! (The Musical Based on the Songs of ABBA): "Track Listings
Act One: Overture/Prologue - Lisa Stokke
Act One: Honey, Honey - Melissa Gibson
Act One: Money, Money, Money - Jenny Galloway
Act One: Thank You for the Music - Paul Clarkson
Act One: Mamma Mia - Siobh�n McCarthy
Act One: Chiquitita - Jenny Galloway
Act One: Dancing Queen - Jenny Galloway
Act One: Lay All Your Love on Me - Andrew Langtree
Act One: Super Trouper - Jenny Galloway
Act One: Gimme! Gimme!
Act One: The Name of the Game - Nicolas Colicos
Act One: Voulez-Vous
Act Two: Entr'acte
Act Two: Under Attack - Lisa Stokke
Act Two: One of Us - Siobh�n McCarthy
Act Two: S.O.S. - Siobh�n McCarthy
Act Two: Does Your Mother Know - Louise Plowright
Act Two: Knowing Me, Knowing You - Hilton McRae
Act Two: Our Last Summer - Paul Clarkson
Act Two: Slipping Through My Fingers - Siobh�n McCarthy
Act Two: The Winner Takes It All - Siobh�n McCarthy
Act Two: Take a Chance on Me - Nicolas Colicos
Act Two: I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - Siobh�n McCarthy
Act Two: I Have a Dream - Lisa Stokke "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home